Mobile Payment Device Usage in Hospitality Almost at 50%
…But How Best to Protect Your Investment?
With advancements in both mobile and payment technology, mobile payments are fast becoming standard across the hospitality industry with their usage now exceeding 45%. In fact, it has been reported that over 40% of consumers typically prefer mobile, pay-at-table options whether this be contactless card payment or eWallet options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Why are mobile payment devices so popular?
The benefits of mobile pay-at-table solutions are abundant – for both businesses and consumers. Some of the merits include and are not limited to:
- Fast, secure payments – no need to worry about fraud or card skimming.
- Drive profits with quick, efficient service.
- Easily cope with the demands of peak hours and achieve faster table turnover.
- Enhance customer experience – servers have more time to spend engaging with valuable customers.
- Convenience and timesaving for both staff and customers.
However, without adequate protection, mobile payment devices could fail to produce such benefits and could instead result in lost potential revenue. In bustling, high activity Hospitality settings, it is crucial that technology is protected from damage whether this be from drops, scratches, or spillages.
So, how best to avoid costly damage and lost potential revenue?
Protective cases – and no, we aren’t talking about the cheap, silicone ones.
Mobile Protect from ENS Group is the ideal solution for ensuring that mobile payment devices are safe and protected when in use throughout busy working environments. Available for a range of leading devices such as Pax A77, Pax A920, Pax A920 PRO and Verifone e285, the Mobile Protect line has been meticulously designed with rugged, high quality and protective materials.
ENS Mobile Protect – Key Features:
- Designed in partnership with major payment terminal manufacturers.
- Excellent device protection against drops, especially on corners.
- Rigid shell with durable elastomer cover for enhanced grip experience.
- Unhindered access to all device functions and features.
- Optional lanyard and belt clip accessories to securely transport device around the working environment.
- Choose from Mobile Protect & Go and Mobile Protect & Charge* (*device-dependent).
Want to be in with a chance of winning a case from the Mobile Protect line?
All you need to do is visit us at the Restaurant & Takeaway Innovation Expo at ExCeL London from 9th – 10th November 2021! Find us at Booth J72 and explore our innovative range of solutions for Hospitality, including the all-new Mobile Protect portfolio and our popular range of mPOS Pairing Sleds and Charging Adapters.
About ENS Group
ENS Group have been delivering innovative technology mounting solutions, both off-the-shelf and custom, to the Hospitality sector globally for over 20 years. In addition to Mobile Protect, ENS offer a range of mPOS Pairing Sleds and Charging Adapters, ideal for taking orders and payments in Hospitality settings. Compatible with many leading payment terminals including Ingenico and Verifone, ENS Pairing Sleds seamlessly pair mobile computing and payment devices to provide a sleek and efficient mPOS solution and can easily be charged via an optional drop-in Charging Adapter.