ENS portfolio includes a wide range of kiosks, from sleek, minimalistic podiums to fully customizable kiosks. Whether you’re looking to create a seamless self-checkout or an accessible check-in station, ENS has the perfect kiosk for your business.
Kiosks can add additional value and customer-friendly functionality to your business, including check-in at airports, check-out at retail or an information station that helps users navigate around your building.
As more and more customers look for self check-out/check in options, ENS can help provide the perfect solution.
- Improve customer service capabilities
- Allow customers easy access to your full product range
- Optimize floor space
Additional ENS Kiosk Information
Enhance Your Kiosk with ENS UV-Clean
- Self checkout has been increasing in popularity for several years, and since the outbreak of COVID, it has become the preferred way for many customers to pay for their purchases. It reduces the time spent waiting in line, and minimizes contact with both staff and other shoppers.
- Self-checkout/kiosks can reduce labor costs
- ENS Kiosks allow you to BYOT (Bring Your Own Technology)
- UV-Clean can be easily attached to a kiosk. UV-Clean eradicates 99.9% of all bacteria, viruses and mold at the cellular level. The use of UV-Clean can enhance current cleaning protocol without staff interaction.
Floorspace, especially in a retail environment, is at a premium, thus meaning that the footprint of a kiosk is very important.
The Modular Self-Checkout Kiosk from ENS is a great example of a small footprint kiosk with the option to integrate all the technology your business may require, including a payment device, printer and scanner.
Printers and scanners are two technologies which are often added to kiosks to expand their functionality. A customizable kiosk option should be considered if you have a unique requirement such as ticket-printing or, in the world of Covid-19, temperature monitoring. So, if your business needs a kiosk which can either print receipts or tickets, or scan goods or IDs, then a customizable kiosk may be the best option for you.
Keeping the devices on your kiosk clean will not only prolong their lifespan, but will also keep your customers safe from any germs and bacteria. Finding a kiosk which can incorporate UV-Clean solutions is recommended and definitely worthwhile.
ENS’ UV-Clean technology produces a non-visible UVC light which effectively and safely eradicates 99.9% of all bacteria, viruses and molds at the cellular level.
ENS Group has over 10 million products in use worldwide. And can be found in over 40 countries across the globe. We are the trusted solution in 85 of the top 100 US retailers, as well as leaders in the hospitality and financial industries.
ENS also partners with some of the world’s largest technology companies to provide unique solutions for their devices. We are proud to partner with Zebra, Toshiba, HP, Verifone, ingenico, Pax, Samsung, NCR, elo, Magtek and many others.