Safe to Pay Handle & UV-SA – UV Light Stand
The UV-Clean Stand Alone unit from ENS is ideal for use with our FlexiPole Safe to Pay Handle, providing a quick and easy way to clean both the device and handle.
UV-C light is used to eradicate harmful bacteria, including antibiotic resistant viruses (including Coronaviruses SARS and MERS), Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Enterococcus (VRE), as well as E. coli, difficile, Proteus spp., Klebsiella spp and Listeria spp. UV-C light is being used globally to fight the COVID-19 strain. Our automated chemical-free technology is your proven ally against the spread of infectious microorganisms.
The UV24-SA+ unit is designed to work with devices like small portable tablets, mPOS devices and handheld scanners. With high touch items such as these, regular cleaning with low doses of UV-C light will help to eliminate the transfer of harmful pathogens while being safe for you. Requiring minimal assembly, the unit is comprised of a steel tray, head unit and stand. Simply place your mobile devices in the steel tray and walk away for the cleaning cycle to begin. Good hand hygiene is always recommended for optimal device cleaning.
How does it work?
- Germicidal UV-C light is dispersed at low levels.
- Microorganisms absorb the UV-C wavelength.
- DNA of infection-causing pathogens are broken.
- Pathogens are disabled, stopping them from reproducing and spreading.
- Ideal for the quick and safe cleaning of smaller, portable/mobile items such as mobile phones, mPOS devices/sleds, tablets and the FlexiPole Safe to Pay Handle.
- Safely and effectively kills 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria and mold at the cellular level.
- Automated and customized cleaning cycles.
- Motion-sensing for the safe, automated deployment of UV-C light.
- Audit capabilities with reports generated.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Optimizes day to day workflow
- Cable management to manage power cable.
- Made from 100% recyclable UV stable plastic and 15-gauge powder coated steel.
- UV-C bulb and 5.5 mm power port connection to USB or supplied power adapter.
- Low energy LED task light.