All ENS Group products will remain free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of shipment from ENS Group (the “Warranty Period”) and is subject to any exclusions and limitations as set forth below.
- One-year warranty on electronic components.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Products resold by ENS or Tailwind are warranted by the respective manufacturer.
Further Exclusions and Limitations
These warranties do not cover product abuse, modification, failure to adhere to product instructions, improper operations and/or misuse. ENS Group is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s intended use. ENS Group are not responsible for injury or loss caused by or associated with the installation and/or use of ENS or Tailwind products in any manner other than in strict conformance with the instructions set forth in its installation instructions, technical bulletins and/or product literature.
ENS Group does not warrant damages or defects to ENS Group products under the following conditions: an Act of God, unauthorized service or repair, damage from electrical power problems, usage of parts or components not supplied by ENS Group, failure to follow product instructions and guidelines including failure to use proper recommended tools for installation or adjustment, unauthorized changes to the product, shipping damage (other than original shipment from ENS Group), failure to perform preventative maintenance, or damage caused by peripherals or software or from other external sources.
Warranty Replacement or Repair: If any ENS Group product becomes defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ENS Group will determine with you, within 10 business days from receipt of returned product, if the product defect is covered under warranty. ENS Group, at its sole discretion, may replace or repair the unit determined to be under warranty.
Shipping costs will be paid by customer. You must contact ENS Group at RMA@ENS-co.com to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and an RMA return form for you to complete. An RMA acknowledgement and the RMA return form will be provided by ENS Group within 2 business days. Replacement or repair of product under warranty does not renew or extend the warranty period.
For returned products that are not covered under warranty or if, after examining and testing the returned product, ENS Group concludes that the product is not defective, ENS Group offers the following options:
- You may upgrade to a newer, functionally equivalent product at a normal list
- ENS Group will return the product to you, at your shipping expense and risk.
- You may request in writing that ENS Group appropriately dispose of the product for you. A fee may apply for this service as designated by local law.
The parties hereby expressly agree that the liability of ENS Group will be limited to the repair or replacement of defective ENS Group products and that ENS Group will bear no liability toward the Distributor, reseller, end-user, or towards any third party for:
- any cost of procurement of substitute goods, technology, services or rights;
- interruption of use or loss or corruption of data;
- any matter beyond its reasonable control;
- any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special or exemplary damages or losses, whether arising out of the law of contract, delict, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out of the use of the ENS Group, or the inability to use the ENS Group Products, or otherwise in connection with this Agreement, even if it has been advised of the possibility thereof. ENS Group shall not be liable in any event for repudiatory damages.
This Limited Warranty is applicable only to the original end consumer and is non-transferable. For this warranty to be valid, the ENS Group product must have been purchased directly from ENG Group, an authorized distributor, an authorized reseller or an authorized representative of ENS Group.