UV-C light is used to eradicate harmful bacteria, including antibiotic resistant viruses (including Coronaviruses SARS and MERS), Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Enterococcus (VRE), as well as E. coli, difficile, Proteus spp., Klebsiella spp and Listeria spp. UV-C light has also been shown to be successful against the COVID-19 strain.
Given that there are over 8 million payment terminal stands in US and credit cards continue to be the primary form of payment, the UV24-PT+ from ENS Group is a game-changing solution designed to mount to your on-site payment stand. 24/7 automated disinfect with UV-Clean cycles (via motion-sensing) of low doses of UV-C light are harmful to pathogens, but safe for your employees and customers. UV-C light is also safe for extended use on payment terminals. Liquid disinfectants and harsh chemicals can damage payment devices, and overlays will nullify PCI compliance. Source: (https://blog.pcisecuritystandards.org/maintaining-pos-device-security-and-cleanliness).
- Safely and effectively eradicates 99.9% of all bacteria, viruses and mold at the cellular level.
- Compatible for use with most ENS payment terminal stands including our metal stands and FlexiPole stands.
- Automated and customizable disinfecting cycle.
- Motion activated for safe deployment of UV-Clean light.
- No software integration required and easy field installation.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Significantly enhances current cleaning protocols without staff interaction – helps to optimize day-to-day workflows and does not damage or compromise device.
- Maintains PCI compliance.
- Internal memory and built-in audit trail.
- Independent low energy LED task light.
- One-year warranty as standard; extended warranty options available.
- Manufactured in USA.
Compatible with most major payment devices