UV-C light is used to eradicate harmful bacteria, including antibiotic resistant viruses (including Coronaviruses SARS and MERS), Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Enterococcus (VRE), as well as E. coli, difficile, Proteus spp., Klebsiella spp and Listeria spp. UV-C light is being used globally to fight the COVID-19 strain. Our automated chemical-free disinfecting technology is your proven ally against the spread of infectious microorganisms.
The UV24-SA+ unit is designed to provide a quick and easy way to disinfect devices like small portable tablets, mPOS devices and handheld scanners. With high touch items such as these, regular cleaning with low doses of UV-C light will help to eliminate the transfer of harmful pathogens while being safe for you. Requiring minimal assembly, the unit is comprised of a steel tray, head unit and stand. Simply place your mobile devices in the steel tray and walk away for the cleaning cycle to begin. Good hand hygiene is always recommended for optimal device disinfection.
How does it work?
- Germicidal UV-C light is dispersed at low levels.
- Microorganisms absorb the UV-C wavelength.
- DNA of infection-causing pathogens are broken.
- Pathogens are disabled, stopping them from reproducing and spreading.
- Ideal for the quick and safe disinfection of smaller, portable/mobile items such as mobile phones, mPOS devices/sleds, tablets and more.
- Safely and effectively kills 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria and mould at the cellular level.
- Automated and customized cleaning cycles.
- Motion-sensing for the safe, automated deployment of UV-C light.
- Audit capabilities with reports generated.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Optimises day to day workflow with an automatic means of self-disinfection.
- Cable management to manage power cable.
- Made from 100% recyclable UV stable plastic and 15-gauge powder coated steel.
- UV-C bulb and 5.5 mm power port connection to USB or supplied power adapter.
- Low energy LED task light.
Compatible with any tablet, mobile or payment device